Do you have questions about our products or services? We are happy to help you.
Aluminium Pigments for plastic
The aluminum-silver bar is made of aluminum-silver paste to remove excess solvent, and then additives are added to extrude into a column with a diameter of 2mm and a length of 8-10mm. The aluminum flakes in the aluminum silver bar are in the shape of silver dollars or corn flakes, with a thickness of 0.1um-2um and a diameter of 5-200um. The aluminum content of the aluminum silver bar is about 80%, and the remaining 20% is high molecular polymer and additives. It can withstand a temperature of 280°C (holding for 5 minutes) in plastics, and some models can withstand a temperature of 300°C.